Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Sneak preview






I finally finished Elena's Cinderella dress this morning. Most of the time I was working on it, I had two or more kids hanging on me and Lolo loves the pedal to my Bernina so he would crawl really fast over to it and push down hard sending the machine (Matilda--named after Pablo Neruda's wife) into convulsions. I had to work it with my hand up on the table a lot of the time. Anyway, Elena looks really cute in it. Take note of the black cat too.

3 comments:

susan said...

oh i love that dress and the little kitty!

Suzy said...

Heavens!! What a BEAUTIFUL dress!!!! It came out gorgeous! And what a cute black kitty too! Isn't Halloween so much fun?

Cassandra Barney said...

You are so cool. I want to ear tht costume.
Hearts and stars, C