Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Naui's parents left to go back to Ecuador





It was a very emotional goodbye. Naui wasn't here when they left, but we were all crying. Kenedy said it was the same when they left to come here. Everyone down there was crying. Unfortunately, the doctors here weren't able to do anything to restore Agustin's eyesight. We had a lot of fun though despite the circumstances. Zoyla mostly and I made some arroz con camaron and ceviche and we had a nice visit with some friends from Ecuador. I think that cheered Agustin up. I'm so glad they were here for Lolo's blessing and for Elena's birthday. They were so nice.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Goodness gracious girl!! You've been BUSY!!! Looks like you've been having a total blast!

I'm so glad Naui's family could come and visit--looks like you all had a wonderful time. Although I'm sorry the couldn't do anything for Agustin's eye. :(

Those soups look DELICIOUS! You are such a great cook! Looks like autumn is definitely there in Provo!

So sad when visits have to come to an end . . .

Suzy said...

PS I just went through your blog and left you tons of comments-- you've been doing so many fun things!! It makes me miss you terribly.

Sorry its taken me a while lately to write comments!! I've been trying to only blog on Sundays! :)

Thank you for the comments you have left on my blog. I think its such a wonderful way for us to keep in touch and see into each other's lives. It makes me feel like I'm there with you sometimes! Although it makes me miss you too.

I love you soooooo much!!