Monday, July 28, 2008

Sting and Roxanne



I hope that writing with a fountain pen is not becoming a lost art. I know it's not a lost art when it comes to my Dad and me. We love our fountain pens. I have named my yellow pen Sting and the red one is Roxanne. I have been keeping Sting in a zip-lock bag so he doesn't dry out. It's working!!! You see, he is retractable and doesn't have a lid. Roxanne is great. She has a smooth stroke--so you are wondering--do I just type on my blog? No, I write in my journal too and I will continue to do so. I love to write in my kids' baby books and I love writing cards to people--and letters too. Writing for me is therapy. I am going to a poetry group on Thursday night. I can't wait. Maybe I will write some poetry tonight--kids permitting. I have a pizza in the oven for when my parents, Addy, Ollie and Skyler get back from Moab.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Edie, you are awesome!! I love that you have special fountain pens that you like so much that you name them! I also love that you journal--I wish I were as good at that as you! And I LOVE getting the cards that you make!