Friday, July 25, 2008

Fountain Pen Fettish


O.K. My Dad is so awesome. He sold a painting and with the money he got, he bought himself and me new fountain pens. It's amazing. I was frustrated and wondering what to do 'cause my Pilot fountain pen wasn't working right. I was cleaning it and trying to get it usable. I looked at pens on the internet and thought they were too much so I get my phone to consult my Dad. There is a voice mail from him telling me to look under the seat of the Accord--passenger side and I start to tremble as I see the Tabula Rasa bag--I open it and there is the cutest card and a brand new red fountain pen--just like the one I had in Eau Claire whose tip got bent. Wowee!!! Check this out!!!!

2 comments:

Maddie said...

The story about the pen is sooo incredible. That is awesome!

Suzy said...

Your dad is an angel!!!