Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am now a Young Living Distributor!!!




My sister, Pat, and I have been thinking about joining for over two years now and we are finally doing it. I guess a main selling point is the quality of the oils and the fact that they have a farm in Ecuador. I think that is pretty awesome. It's in Guayaquil but some day I will get down there to see it. When we go to Ecuador, we usually stay pretty close to Quito although we do go to the beach every time. I can't wait to get some oils!!! It was so beautiful down in Mona today. The lavender is gorgeous. Ollie, Lolo and I had a blast drinking lavender lemonade and looking around the gardens. Waa hooooooo.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Okay, it kills me that I didn't get to meet you down there!! But I'm so excited that you signed up and that you had a nice time there. Wasn't it such a beautiful balmy day? The fields were stunning. It started raining by the time I got there!! I'm so excited you're a distributor!! :)

chiggyz said...

Lavender fields forever!

Cynthia said...

My 2 favorite things in this world: Lavender and Lolo...