Friday, July 25, 2008

Celebrating the 24th by sleeping at Maddie's, cleaning the kitchen and then going to Spanish Fork for the carnival






We had a lot of fun spending the night at Maddie's until she got mad at Addy for being too rough with the kids--we almost left without eating the delicious pancakes she made for us. The night before, we had fun eating ice cream, watching the old Police MTV music videos and playing with silly puddy while driving in the car. When our car ran out of gas, we ditched it at one of the lightrail stations and took the train to Maddie's place. It was quite fun and Maddie did a good job of getting Nena to sleep. We brought Marcie some dinner and had a lovely but sad visit with her. On the 24th we stayed inside most of the day and then went to the carnival. The kids had fun and fell asleep on the way home yeah!!! I spent all of my personal time looking for Perky though. Oh well--I was going to read The Grass Harp by Truman Capote. Maybe tonight--just maybe.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Wish (again) I could have been there with you all!!

Gosh, I hope Marcie is doing better. I will keep her in my prayers. I feel so much for her.