Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Going to the Dinosaur Museum and Jordan Commons





We had so much fun yesterday. We picked up Maddie from UVU and then we went up to Thanksgiving Point. I have been wanting to take Ollie to the Dinosaur Museum for a long, long time. We finally made it. Maddie and Grandma went to see Mama Mia while I took the kiddies. Addy and Skyler hung out and ate ice cream--although they did make it into the Museum to come and get Lolo to feed him. I'm certain they didn't pay to get in, but they had a good reason. It's amazing to think of how old our universe is and just how long ago dinosaurs were right here in this happy valley. The kids had fun and then we went to see Spacechimps/The Dark Knight at Jordan Commons. Addy and Skyler saw the movie at the IMAX.

4 comments:

Maddie said...

Cute!!!!

Suzy said...

Looks like so much fun!! Wish (as always) I was there with you!! I'm still dying to see the Dark Knight but haven't made it yet . . . I love you Edie!! Thank you so much for the thank you note. You know you didn't need to send that, but thank you!!

Suzy said...

I miss you!!!!! I'm still savoring the time we got to spend in July!!

Maddie said...

Wonderful. Let's see some pix from Colorado!!