Saturday, March 8, 2008

My New Blog

Addy and I were doing something on the computer and we lost my other blog in cyberspace so here goes a new one!!! I am the only one awake if you can imagine...it's 8:10 and I am drinking warm milk and eating a cinnamon roll I made last night. O.K. I lied. This is my second cinnamon roll and yes it's gone so I'm just drinking the milk. Ha!

I'm doing a blog as a result of the encouragement of my dear friend Suzy and I am also copying my sister Maddie (I have been accused of copying her before)!!! Maddie and my Mom are in Turkey and I'm jealous, but Suzy reminded me I get to be home with four beautiful children (and one handsome husband--thank goodness it's just one).

I'm waiting for a picture of my dear friend Karen. She got her hair cut and went from long, sexy high-lighted hair to a short Katie Holmes dark haired sheik. Can't wait to see it.

3 comments:

Maddie said...

I admit mom and I are having a blast but I hope that someday I can be at home with my husband and four kids. Well maybe 2.

chiggyz said...

Why not four kids? Does it have anything to do with mine? My kids miss you tons and Nena wanted me to draw a picture of you and Mario so I did. Bring me some salep. I'll make it up to you.

Maddie said...

It has more to do with my advanced age :)