Thursday, March 13, 2008

Meeting Grandma and Maddie at Southtowne

We had a fun day yesterday seeing Grandma and Maddie. They had a wonderful time in Turkey and brought back some awesome gifts for everyone!!! Elena loves, loves her dress. She looks so good in it. She slept in it last night, hoop and all. Ollie said I could have his magic lamp because I like gold things. Naui is anxious for me to make something with his cumin. Addy splashed his lemon water on his face before going to school today and I love my ring, tea and salep and my coin purse of course. I feel like I was in Turkey with them. I love that place. I've been looking at the pictures of when we went back in '01. Turkey is a magical place. Even though I would miss Maddie a ton, I hope she goes back there to teach for a while.

No comments: