Friday, March 21, 2008

Finishing Projects

I admit it. I have a lot of projects that I have started and that I need to finish. I am hoping that by posting them on my blog, I will feel more obligated to finish them so feel free to ask me how they are coming along and if I've finished them yet. Two that I am working on now are the sweater and the quilt. The quilt I started two years ago and I am just about done with the binding. Shouldn't be long. The sweater I started maybe about 2 1/2 to 3 years ago. Wish me luck. I have a rug I want to finish hooking too. That is next on the list.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

You are so talented!! Many people don't even START projects let alone finish. You have so many responsibilities that I don't know how you finish anything!! I think you are AMAZING!!! The sweater will look gorgeous on Lolo so it must have been meant for him, not Nena. I just wish I could knit with you!!!