Saturday, March 15, 2008

Killing Time in Salt Lake Yesterday

Hey!!! LeAnn it was so fun to read your comments!! Can't wait to see you!!! I had so much fun in Salt Lake yesterday. Naui was helping Laura remove a ton of dirt from her basement so Nena, Lolo and I went and met Maddie for lunch. After we ate, we went to Mazza to say hi to Alli. He gave us some tea and then we went to the Children's Hour. That store was dang cute!!!! Maddie had to get going so I changed two diapers in the van and packed up the kids and we went to Xocolate for some lavender chocolate and Aztec hot chocolate. This guy with long white hair said, "Hey, you are carrying your family on your back." I had Lolo in the backpack. I laughed. He said he has 7 kids and 36 grandkids and he told me I would be caught up to him soon. O.K. the chocolate was so good!!! We then went to Smith's and then up to Hip and Humble for some Mrs. Meyers cleaners and then to Mutual Beauty Supply where my Mom used to buy Breck Shampoo when I was little. That place has been there for forty plus years. It used to be a Safeway. I had so much fun with the kids just "killing time!!!" I love Salt Lake. We went back to Laura's and they had gotten a ton of work done. The kids looked so cute with their shovels and dirty faces. Addy, My Dad, Noah, Nathaniel and Ollie were helping Laura and Naui. It was so cute. Maddie made us a delicious Turkish meal. We were in heaven eating and looking at pictures. What a fun day.

1 comment:

pax said...

Oh Mazza!!! Mmmmmmm. Sounds like a fun day in SLC. I doubt I will have much time to spend up there on this trip, but maybe in the summer. Bombay House is at the top of my list. Wish I could work in Mazza's.