Thursday, March 27, 2008

Living in the Now

A couple of days ago I was taking Elena and Ollie on a bike ride in mustard and ketchup and I was admiring the daffodils (a plant of the genus Narcissus) and I was thinking one day they weren't there and then the next day they were. Well, I thought about that and I thought to myself, "You are wrong about that kind of because it is a slower process, we just don't take time to look." So my goal is to really observe the whole process. I want to do that with my kids too. I want to enjoy every moment with them when they're little like this. I love them soooooooo much as you can tell by all the pictures of them on my blog. If you have any feedback on this living in the "Now," let me now.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I actually think you ARE the kind of person who takes the time to look. Its just that you have FOUR kids and you are spending all your time caring for them and trying to savor each moment with each of them AND trying to stop to smell the roses. You are doing your best and that is wonderful and perfect. When we have so much on our plates things really do seem to change overnight. I mean, look how fast the wheatgrass grew!!