Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Biggest Baby Turns 14!!!






We had a nice day with Addy!!! We picked him up from school and took him to Bajio for lunch. He loves the Mexican pizza there. We lucked out and saw a beautiful bright yellow ferrari and we actually ate outside right by the car so we could look at it. Ollie gave Addy a Spiderman 3 shirt and we gave him some blue and orange Nikes and another shirt. After school he went around with Skyler for a while on the go cart and mini bike and then we went up to
The Old Spaghetti Factory in Taylorsville. I made him a Tres Leches Cake and we met my parents, Laura and her boys up there. It was so much fun!!!! It was nice too because Skyler kept the kids awake on the way up so they fell asleep on the way home and we watched the Jazz beat Houston!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!! Trent texted Addy a cute photo of Memo's shoe inside the O on the floor of the Toyota center. Wow!! That's one big foot. Happy Birthday Addy!!!!!!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

I can't believe you have a 14 year-old!! WOW! I still remember the first time I saw you and Addy. You were sitting on the grass in front of the law building. He must have been 3 because it was '97. You were the cutest pair. I didn't even know you but I fell in love with you both!!

Happy Birthday Addy!!

Suzy said...

PS-- Oh man, I would have liked some of that tres leches, by the way!!