Friday, April 18, 2008

Dessert Heaven

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of this, but Cynthia and I had the best dessert yesterday at Faustina's in Salt Lake. It was a blueberry soufle with honey lavender sauce. Hello!!!!! This dessert was to die for. We wanted to bathe ourselves in the sauce. Our server came out with this amazing delicacy and she put a butter knife down through the soufle and wiggled the knife and then poured in the sauce. Woooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Yeow. Ummmmmm delish. I love lavender in any way, shape or form. Thanks, Cynthia for the tip and for allowing me to experience this culinary ecstacy.

5 comments:

chiggyz said...

Oooops souffle has two f's. Sorry.

chiggyz said...

And it has an accent over the e but I don't know how to do that on the computer. It's the taste of the dessert that really matters here.

chiggyz said...

Since no one has left a comment yet, I think I will. This dessert is so good. I am still thinking about it. If I could get my hands on it right now, I would devour it. I told my Mom about it and she called it seductive. I can't agree with her more. I love my Mom. She is so hip and happenin'. I'm taking her with me next time I go to get this dessert.

Suzy said...

Well, I hope you take me too, someday!! I don't know who Cynthia is, but I'm jealous of her that she got to share this lavender ecstasy with you!! YUM!!!!!!!! And I wish you could have done yoga with me at the Topanga Earth day!

chiggyz said...

Cynthia is our beloved adopted sister--the one that Ken dated for the longest time!!! I love her. She is my long lost Brazilian twin. We look a lot alike only I am older!!! She told me about this dessert. We will definitely go there together. I wish I could have done yoga with you. I love your pics. You are a doll and thanks for the comments.