Thursday, April 3, 2008

Jogging This Morning

I started out jogging to U2's Beautiful Day but didn't quite get out of the house until the song was over if you know what I mean. I had to make sure the kids were somewhat situated and that the house wasn't in complete disarray!!! I was wondering what songs people like to jog to. I personally like Tabacco y Chanel and some Abba songs and Big Rock Candy Mountain ('cause it reminds me of Anthony). I was enjoying "Big Shot" by Billy Joel and a couple of slow songs I threw in included Miguel Bose's "Amiga" and "Against All Odds." It was funny too, I saw a BYU student carrying what I thought was a tupperware lunch box and when I looked closer it was--I'm not kidding--a human skull!" I wonder if a lot of people ask him what he's got in his lunch box and if his teacher knows he has it off campus. I told Ollie when I got home and he just gave me a perplexed look. I talked to Susan yesterday and we had a great talk about why we like to jog and how it makes us nicer people. If you have any comments--feel free!!!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I just wish I could go jogging with you!! We wouldn't need any music because we'd be talking so much! "Beautiful day" is a great one though. What a nice way to start the day. I guess the weather is getting better and better over there, huh?