Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dinner at Laura's Monday Night






Nathaniel spent the night on Sunday. We had a disappointing night because the Broncos lost against San Diego ending a frustrating season. A culmination of events led to the firing of Mike Shannihan who has been with the Broncos for 14 seasons. I know it must have been a hard decision for Pat Bowlen. We tried to get over the upset by having fun with the kids--making Madeline cookies and going to see the candy windows. While we were looking at the windows I passed the 3rd Circuit Court Building and remembered I had signed up for traffic school that night. I basically kissed all the kids goodbye, called Naui and darted across the street. Ollie had to be restrained by Addy and Nathaniel. He was trying to chase me across the street. I felt so bad that I had to leave and I couldn't believe I forgot about the class. It wasn't bad though. Maddie left me a car and I drove up to Laura's right after class. We had a lovely time there. We watched Baby Mama. Those girls are so funny. My Dad was cutting up. He loves that show. Laura's house looks so awesome. Her new addition is top notch.

2 comments:

GrittyPretty said...

your sister's house is gorgeous!

Suzy said...

Beautiful family pic!