Thursday, January 22, 2009

Martin Luther King Weekend

We had so much fun last Friday. We went up to Salt Lake and picked up Nat from school. Then we went to Hires where Naui surprised us and showed up. The kids loved the food there and we saw a lot of Utes fans wearing red. Then we went to the knitting store and Backer's Bakery... Talk about two cute stores!!!! I was so inspired. Then we picked up Noah from his school where we found a digital camera to use for the parade (we were lamenting the fact that we forgot our camera) and then we went to the parade and we marched all the way from the Conference Center down to the City and County Building. Sunday was calm and relaxing--somewhat if you consider teaching Ollie's primary class relaxing. On Monday I ran errands and got things for Naui to take back to Ecuador and then I felted my coin purse at Laura's house. What a dream weekend. Every day is a dream with my kiddies.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Everything's a dream when you are as positive and grateful as you are! I love you.