Thursday, January 1, 2009

More from New Year's Eve






We drove down from Salt Lake and went over to the Provo Towne Center. It was packed. We met up with Ken and Dave and Maddie. We got some fun hairdos by none other than the Paul Mitchell School. Naui asked me if I was going to change my facebook picture to one with my new hairdo. I told him no. Lolo looked great. We couldn't get Nena to sit in the chair for the pretties (that's what we call it when we do her hair). The music was fun and they had a mallet game where you hit the brick thingy hard to try to ring the bell at the top of the post thing. Ken, Ollie and I tried it but we couldn't. The volunteer working the game said that no one rung the bell the whole night. I figured it was rigged. We stayed at the mall until about 11:15, came home to watch Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin for a while and then drove down to the parking garage to see the fireworks. What a fun, fun, fun and magical night. My Mom, Laura and her boys came down too!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

GrittyPretty said...

my what celebratory hair! fun!

and i just ate that creme brulee with my eyes. yum... =)

Tina said...

Love the hair, Edie!!!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Suzy said...

Man, that creme brulee looks good!