Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve 2008






Naui went to the auction in the morning. We met up with him, my parents, Laura, Trent and the boys at one of our favorite restaurants--The Cinegrill--for lunch. It was so good but Naui and I tried not to eat too much because my dear Kristi gave us a gift certificate to Cucina Toscana. We enlisted a few babysitters and actually went out on a date if you can believe it!!!!! It was delish!!! Good thing I had my read coat on 'cause it was a little on the fancy side. It was so nice to see Kristi. She gave me a darling mug that I can hug while I'm drinking my tea and hot chocolate. She also gave me some soap that she got me in Hawaii. I got spoiled. Anyway--our day was so much fun. My Dad did a great job with the kids at the studio and Laura and my Mom had Ollie while they looked for a new couch. We got to see some of my Dad's latest paintings and they are so magnificent. I wan to open a little gallery and get going.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Your parents are so wonderful! I'm glad you and Naui could go on such a well-deserved date!!