Friday, December 26, 2008

Nutcracker



We braved the weather on Monday the 22nd and drove up to the Capitol Theater for Ballet West's The Nutcracker. It was so beautiful. I can almost envision the whole ballet with my eyes closed when I listen to the music--well maybe. I have seen it so many times and get a thrill from watching it each time. I am partial to Ballet West's production of it. The costumes are so amazing and the dancers that they have are exquisite. The best part was that Ollie got to come with us. We had dinner at Shanghai Cafe with my parents and then headed to the theater. Ollie sat on my lap so I could sit by my Mom where the seats were better. It was magical.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Sounds wonderful!! I'm so glad you can go to see something you enjoy so much! I LOVE the nutcracker music!