Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our fabulous trip to Wisconsin for the school play.






It was great traveling with my Mom and Dad. They helped a lot with Lolo and they watched him while I took the Park and Jet shuttle back to the parking lot to look for my wallet. I discovered I didn't have it in my diaper bag when they asked me for my I.D. at the airport. My heart was racing--I was worried it was in Provo on the table or something like that. Yikes. I searched the car and got back in the shuttle and the driver asked, "Arn't you going to look in the back (of the van)?" Sure enough--it was there in the back. I don't know how it got there, but I was so relieved to find it, I gave him all the cash that was in it--it was only $20. Oh well, Anthony would have given him $100. The flight was amazing--Lolo slept the whole way. It was so fun to sit in between my parents on the plane. It was so great to see Pat when we got there--see pic. She spoiled us rotten.

No comments: