Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dinner at McCool's for my Dad's Birthday






I just realized it's funny we went to a pub after we toured the temple, but that's where we ate--an Irish Pub. It was fun. I had some soup and potatoes and Addy got meat loaf. Naui got corned beef and for dessert we got the apple crisp. It was a fun little place and the kids were pretty much trapped in the high-walled booth--well kind of--they managed to crawl under the table 'cause they saw Maddie do it. I think my Dad had a good time too. I was sitting by him and the server thought we were together--see pic--there is only a 33 year difference between us--HA. What a swell party. My husband is the handsome one in the Brasil jersey.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

My dad took me to dinner a year or so ago and the waiter thought we were "together." Can you imagine? Yikes!