Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dad's 73rd Birthday






We had such a nice day yesterday. We met at this church in Draper and then rode the shuttle to the Draper Temple for the openhouse. Everything was so organized. After the tour--which was so amazing we went to this other church house and had some cookies and water and took a few pictures. My Lolo is not in the big family picture because I thought my Mom was holding him and he was really lost and this nice lady was holding him and waiting for someone to claim him. I couldn't believe it. I felt so dumb. I thought he was in the picture the whole time. Oh well, we had a great time. We enjoyed the Jim Wilcox painting in the temple and the Minerva Teicherts (prints) and Carl Blochs (prints). There were some Friebergs (sp) and Hafens too. Great art and beautiful architecture. Nena got a little crazy in there for a while. Lolo kept wanting to get down.

3 comments:

chiggyz said...

Sorry--I have the same picture posted three times. One day I will find out how to erase them--well two of them. Until then, I will keep cleaning my house.

Maddie said...

I need to clean my house too.

Suzy said...

l love going to Temple open houses!