Friday, November 21, 2008

Our last Nancy Drew Book Club Meeting


We just finished books 55 and 56 of the Nancy Drew original series. They were The Mystery of Crocodile Island and The Thirteenth Pearl. I am so sad that our club is done. I will really miss it even though it takes a lot of effort to get the kids situated and to get up to Salt Lake every month. My camera batteries died so I only have one picture from our event. It was over the top. Sherry made magnets and Lisa made bookmarks. Lisa made a delicious afternoon tea service complete with pumpkin ice cream. I had the lavender tea. Ollie came too. He was so dang cute. My Mom and Maddie were there and Carol of course. Carol gave me the cutest Nancy Drew bag and two amazing Nancy Drew books. It was magical. I love Nancy Drew.

2 comments:

flaki dayi chachi said...

Muy lindas las fotos del lolo, elena, ollie y addy.

Suzy said...

How sad that its over!! Can't you guys keep doing it? Oh, it sounds like so much fun!! I've always wanted to go with you! I'm glad it was always so much fun for you.