Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nancy Drew on Friday




I love the last Friday of the month because we get to go to the Nancy Drew Book Club. We got the lavender herbal tea and it was so awesome, I bought some. The scones were cranberry ginger and they were so fresh and so flaky, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. The sandwiches were so delicious. We discussed The Invisible Intruder and The Spider Saphire Mystery. I still need to read The Spider Saphire Mystery. I want to see a ghost or have a ghost experience. Maybe I will sign up for a ghost hunt.

7 comments:

chiggyz said...

I had to include this first picture even if it is blurry 'cause my nephew took it of us and he may even come to the club with us sometimes. He is reading the first three books now. I love that kid.

Maddie said...

I love Nancy Drew!!

Suzy said...

I LOVE YOU EDIE!!! Thank you for your comments on my blog today!!! I owe you lots of comments, but life's been intense lately!!

GUESS WHAT!! We're leaving Thursday to be there for the 4th!!!! Should I meet you in front of the Browns???

I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!! I CAN'T PUT ENOUGH EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chiggyz said...

I will be there with bells on!!! (The Brown's old house.) Can't wait to see you!!!!!!

chiggyz said...

Ollie wants to rename my blog to the spiderman blog---comment by Ollie

Tina said...

You guys are so cute with your Nancy Drew Adventures.....

Suzy said...

Only 3 more days 'til I get to see you!! I'm so excited to see you!! I've just gone through the past three pages of your blog and left lots of comments. I love keeping up with you with all these wonderful pictures!!