Saturday, June 7, 2008

Celebrating my 40th Birthday!!!






I had the best birthday ever!!! I started the day off by going to the dentist and finding out that I need a root canal. They can't do it until the 23rd so I do have a hole in my mouth right now. Oh well!!! I picked Addy and Skyler up from basketball camp and then we went to Del Taco and the Deli and Cold Stone. Naui met us at Cold Stone after his dentist appointment. We walked around the mall, I bought a pink bra with the help of Ollie and Nena in Victoria's Secret and then we came home for a while. I took Ollie and Nena to the Field House and we played basketball and went through the tunnel and then we went to Juice and Java and got Italian sodas. They were so good. Then last night we had my party at Faustina's. It was soooooo fun and so good. Shanny was there which was incredible and Maddie made my birthday so special.

No comments: