Friday, May 2, 2008

One of all of us but Addy--thanks Dad for the photos!




We had a nice surprise visit from Grandma and Grandpa on their way to Moab. They are going all the way to Denver for the 25th Anniversary of the Colorado Mormon Chorale. I'm all about reunions now. We went to a Douglas Ward reunion last weekend and it was such a blast!!! I had so much fun talking to Tanya Ivins--a dear old friend and seeing the Evans boys and Renae Benson and 99 year old Louise Bauman and Josephine Platt---the list goes on. Being in my old neighborhood up in Salt Lake on 7th South and 13th East was so much fun. It was a trip down memory lane.

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

The beautiful people...

chiggyz said...

You are too funny Cynthia--these were kind of a spur of the moment type thing. I hope Trent will take a family picture soon!!!!

Maddie said...

Why does Ollie have a bandaid? What did he do? Miss you guys. See you soon! I hope! Come up to SLC to visit again!

chiggyz said...

I asked Ollie and he doesn't remember and neither do I. I tend to think that Nena did something to him.

Suzy said...

Seeing this picture is still like a dream come true for me! I LOVE seeing your three youngest ones that you waited so patiently for. YOU GUYS ARE GORGEOUS!! Too bad big brother wasn't there!!