Saturday, May 31, 2008

Anybody coming to my party???

Any of you who know me well or even just know me a little bit, know that I love a good party. Well, I'm turning 40 and we are having a smashing good time at Faustina on Friday night--the 6th. I know that Laura and Trent are coming (I hope), Mom and Dad, Maddie, Mike and Sheri and Naui of course. That'a pretty good number so far. Cynthia--I hope you can come too. It's a swanky little joint up by the Cinnegrill and I have to be honest, I'm having it there for the dessert--blueberry soufle with lavender honey sauce. Ummmmmmmm Good.

2 comments:

Cassandra Barney said...

Happy Birthday. I sure wish we could be at the party to tell you in person how very beautiful and lovely you are.
40 is good so far, the beginning of the best years of life.

Love, Cass

Suzy said...

Oh how I wish I were coming!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the invitation-- thank you sooooooo much for sending me one. My heart will be with you there tonight my beautiful Edie. 40 is just the beginning. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!