Thursday, September 25, 2008

A very fun day



We had a nice visit with Susan and Andrew. They are so awesome!!! Elena and Andrew were dancing together! It was so cute. We went to T-Mobile to activate a sim card for my old Nokia phone (my other phone got lost at UVU). Then we went to the mall--just Ollie Nena and I. I won two bears for them at the arcade with the claw! A nice man helped position them so it would be easier to grab them. Never in my 40 years have I ever grabbed something with the claw. The kids were thrilled and they were so cute at the mall. I got some shoes like Susan's and some cute socks at the Gap and a nice pumpkin colored sweater to wear to the Museum opening tonight. I loved the Japanese wood block prints. So gorgeous and I loved seeing my Museum family so much. I love them all a ton. What a sweet, sweet day. Addy is my right hand man. He watched Lolo when we went to the mall and he watched Ollie and Nena when I went to the Museum.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

How wonderful Addy is!! What a big helper.

I LOVE this picture of Nena and Andrew. Oh, how cute!!

And sweet Lolo!!!!!